The Boston Center for the Arts is...
- a hip and historic arts complex that offers a dynamic and eclectic mix of theatre, dance, music, and visual arts;
- a vibrant urban gathering place that connects diverse people and new ideas—through the art of our times;
- a creative home for artists—with affordable, accessible, and diverse art spaces;
- a welcoming and intimate environment;
- an arts connection and resource for urban youth and neighborhoods with family-free admissions, discounts and age-appropriate activities to complement performances and exhibitions.
The Boston Center for the Arts is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace by maintaining a staff that represents the traditions and voices of contemporary Boston.
House Associate | Cyclorama Events
The Boston Center for the Arts is looking for individuals to support House Management staff for events held in the historic Cyclorama. Events span a broad range of styles and include corporate parties, weddings, art fairs, fashion shows, and trade shows, among others. The House Associate will also serve as an arts advocate and should be comfortable speaking with patrons, clients, etc. on behalf of the BCA during events.
See the full job description
Connect with the BCA!
BCA email list