Boston Center for the Arts is...
- a hip and historic arts complex that offers a dynamic and eclectic mix of theatre, dance, music, and visual arts;
- a vibrant urban gathering place that connects diverse people and new ideas—through the art of our times;
- a creative home for artists—with affordable, accessible, and diverse art spaces;
- a welcoming and intimate environment;
- an arts connection and resource for urban youth and neighborhoods with family-free admissions, discounts and age-appropriate activities to complement performances and exhibitions.
Boston Center for the Arts is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace by maintaining a staff that represents the traditions and voices of contemporary Boston.
House Associate, Part Time
House Manager, Part Time
President and CEO, Full Time
The President & CEO will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for leading all aspects of the BCA, from day-to-day operations to strategic initiatives, and from community partnerships to national leadership. The successful candidate must be a supremely capable leader prepared to execute on the current Strategic Plan. Please do not call for inquiries or applications; instead please contact Martin Godwin with Cameron Carmichael (704-364-3434 x4 or
See the full description