Boston Center for the Arts is...
- a hip and historic arts complex that offers a dynamic and eclectic mix of theatre, dance, music, and visual arts;
- a vibrant urban gathering place that connects diverse people and new ideas—through the art of our times;
- a creative home for artists—with affordable, accessible, and diverse art spaces;
- a welcoming and intimate environment;
- an arts connection and resource for urban youth and neighborhoods with family-free admissions, discounts and age-appropriate activities to complement performances and exhibitions.
Boston Center for the Arts is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace by maintaining a staff that represents the traditions and voices of contemporary Boston.
Director of Community Relations, Full Time
Facilities Manager, Full Time
Production Associate, Part Time
House Associate, Part Time