Boston Center for the Arts is...
- a hip and historic arts complex that offers a dynamic and eclectic mix of theatre, dance, music, and visual arts;
- a vibrant urban gathering place that connects diverse people and new ideas—through the art of our times;
- a creative home for artists—with affordable, accessible, and diverse art spaces;
- a welcoming and intimate environment;
- an arts connection and resource for urban youth and neighborhoods with family-free admissions, discounts and age-appropriate activities to complement performances and exhibitions.
Boston Center for the Arts is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace by maintaining a staff that represents the traditions and voices of contemporary Boston.
Chief Programming Officer, Full Time
Director of Institutional Giving, Full Time
Facilities Manager, Full Time
Production Associate, Part Time
House Associate, Part Time