The Boston Center for the Arts is...
- a hip and historic arts complex that offers a dynamic and eclectic mix of theatre, dance, music, and visual arts;
- a vibrant urban gathering place that connects diverse people and new ideas—through the art of our times;
- a creative home for artists—with affordable, accessible, and diverse art spaces;
- a welcoming and intimate environment;
- an arts connection and resource for urban youth and neighborhoods with family-free admissions, discounts and age-appropriate activities to complement performances and exhibitions.
The Boston Center for the Arts is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace by maintaining a staff that represents the traditions and voices of contemporary Boston.
IT Manager, Part Time
The Boston Center for the Arts (BCA) seeks an Information Technology Manager with at least 3 years experience and a proven track record in planning, installing, configuring, maintaining and managing small business technologies to join its team. Organizational technologies include Mac computers, wired and wireless networks, software, website content management systems, cloud email, calendaring and file storage systems, telecommunications systems, and ancillary technological tools such as audio visual presentation equipment.
See the full description
Connect with the BCA!
BCA email list